Making every vote count
A Year to Remember As 2016 winds down, we’ve got big plans in the works for moving electoral reform ahead...
Sen. Hayden, Rep. Flanagan and Javier Morillo: Ranked Choice Voting promotes issue-based, inclusive campaigns
The popularity of the idea in Minneapolis and St. Paul's Ward 2 attests to its simplicity and effectiveness as a reform measure.&n...
- Readers Write, Star Tribune: Ranked Choice Voting
- Star Tribune Editorial: Keep experimenting with Ranked Choice Voting
- Jeanne Massey and Jeff Peterson: Now it’s time for electoral reform
- Tim Penny and Tom Horner: The parties have too much of the people's power
- Letter in Highland Villager: Extend ranked-choice voting