Making every vote count
Dear fellow democracy champions,Thank goodness THAT’S over.In bitter contrast to last year’s positive, substantive, Ranked Cho...
- Third party candidates should be included in debates
- Mayor Betsy Hodges on the Impact of Ranked Choice Voting in the 2013 Minneapolis Mayoral Race
- Best of the Worst: Politics On-Air a resounding success!
- Fairvote MN News: RCV Has a Blue-Ribbon Year at State Fair, Summer Beer Dabbler
- Fall/Winter Organizing Interns – FairVote Minnesota
Oaklanders Understood Ranked Choice Voting Final results show that 99.2 percent of city voters in this year's mayoral electio...
- Star Tribune editorial: Minnesota voters stand apart, at least in part
- Wy Spano: Ranked-choice voting will level the muddy playing field
- Jeanne Massey: Why school board voting isn't ranked-choice, and why it should be
- Jack Uldrich: Ranked-choice voting is needed at all levels
- Pat O'Connor: Crystal primary highlights the need for a smarter voting system