Making every vote count
By Jeanne Massey & Tim Penny l Grand Rapids Herald Review l 06-08-10Political dysfunction is deeper and more pervasive than ev...
- Jeanne Massey: Ranked-choice voting would avert many of the election dilemmas seen this year
- Tim Penny in Duluth News Tribune: Ranked-choice would avoid our current electoral mess
- Eric Black: Our new election norm: picking between the lesser of two evils
- Ellen Brown in Pioneer Press: Silver Lining
- Noecker wins runoff for St. Paul City Council seat