Making every vote count
Time to Rank the Tastiest Fair Fare—See You in St. Paul! We don’t go quite as far back as butter sculptures or Ye O...
Spread ranked-choice voting By Mike Griffin, MN Daily, July 30, 2014In November 2013, Minneapolis residents had their second oppor...
- Jake Loesch: Minnesota’s primary problem: It’s time for a change (or two)
- Duluth News Tribune, Local view: Ranked-choice voting has many benefits but is misunderstood
- Morrison County Record: Ranked-choice voting worthy of local option
- Star Tribune Editorial: Open the door wider for ranked-choice voting in Minnesota
- Mayor Pete Lindstrom and Council Vice President Emily Larson: Local governments deserve the option of ranked-choice voting