Making every vote count
FairVote MN Makes Big Strides for Voting Reform in 2014 Coming off an auspicious 2013, in which we paved the way for the triumphan...
- Strib Agrees (Again): RCV is Needed to Repair Our Democracy
- Third party candidates should be included in debates
- Mayor Betsy Hodges on the Impact of Ranked Choice Voting in the 2013 Minneapolis Mayoral Race
- Best of the Worst: Politics On-Air a resounding success!
- Fairvote MN News: RCV Has a Blue-Ribbon Year at State Fair, Summer Beer Dabbler
By Richard Carlbom | 12/04/14 l MinnPost Ranked-choice voting forces campaigns to be more Minnesota nice, and to focus on whe...
- East Bay Express: Oaklanders Understood Ranked Choice Voting
- Star Tribune editorial: Minnesota voters stand apart, at least in part
- Wy Spano: Ranked-choice voting will level the muddy playing field
- Jeanne Massey: Why school board voting isn't ranked-choice, and why it should be
- Jack Uldrich: Ranked-choice voting is needed at all levels