Making every vote count
FairVote MinnesotaDirector of Campaigns Job Description Date: January 27, 2016Description: FairVote Minnesota’s (FVM)...
- Help us keep Minnesota at the forefront of democracy reform
- RCV by the numbers: St. Paul: Ward 2, 2015
- For Immediate Release: Ward 2: Participation Increases, Winner Earns Mandate Under RCV
- For Immediate Release: For the Third Straight Time, RCV’s a Triumph in St. Paul
- For Immediate Release: While Duluth Voters Say No to RCV, Movement Grows Nationwide
By James Walsh Star Tribune l NOVEMBER 9, 2015 ELIZABETH FLORES • EFLORES@STARTRIBUNE.COMRick Winters, left, Aman...
- Star Tribune Editorial: Even after setback, Minnesotans should keep pressing for ranked-choice voting
- Ellen Brown: Attacks by outside groups have no place under Ranked Choice Voting
- Senator Dave Durenberger: Ranked-choice voting selects best candidates
- Wy Spano: Ranked-choice voting can help rescue Minnesota Nice, if we let it
- Letter to the edtior: As absentee voting begins