Making every vote count
All of us at FairVote Minnesota are grieving the loss of physician, health care visionary, philanthropist, and Ranked Choice Votin...
By Tim Penny l Duulth News Tribune l May 18, 2016 Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker got a lot right in her commentary publ...
- Eric Black: Our new election norm: picking between the lesser of two evils
- Ellen Brown in Pioneer Press: Silver Lining
- Noecker wins runoff for St. Paul City Council seat
- Star Tribune Editorial: Even after setback, Minnesotans should keep pressing for ranked-choice voting
- Ellen Brown: Attacks by outside groups have no place under Ranked Choice Voting