Making every vote count
Déjà Vu: Low Turnout, Plurality Outcomes Likely in PrimaryTomorrow Republican voters go to the polls to choose a gubernatorial c...
- Proposal to Raise Filing Fees in Minneapolis
- Fulton and Dangerous Man Brewery’s 13th Task elected new best brew!
- Release: FairVote Minnesota teams up with 'In Cahoots'
- Rank Your Favorite Twins of Yore in Our RCV ‘All-Time All Stars’ Election
- FairVote MN testimony to Minneapolis Charter Commission re filing fees for municipal office
Spread ranked-choice voting By Mike Griffin, MN Daily, July 30, 2014In November 2013, Minneapolis residents had their second oppor...
- Jake Loesch: Minnesota’s primary problem: It’s time for a change (or two)
- Duluth News Tribune, Local view: Ranked-choice voting has many benefits but is misunderstood
- Morrison County Record: Ranked-choice voting worthy of local option
- Star Tribune Editorial: Open the door wider for ranked-choice voting in Minnesota
- Mayor Pete Lindstrom and Council Vice President Emily Larson: Local governments deserve the option of ranked-choice voting