Making every vote count
What an incredible twelve days! We had such a blast at the Great Minnesota Get-Together, we barely know where to begin.Thank you t...
Letter in the Star Tribune, August 12, 2016ILHAN OMARHer exciting primary win would have been even better with RCVI’m elated but...
- Eric Black: The U.S.: a four- or five-party country jammed into a two-party system
- Letter in Rochester Post-Bulletin: Ranked Choice Voting will provide better election outcomes
- Letter in Rochester Post Bulletin: Ranked choice voting will provide better election outcomes
- Larry Diamond: Democracy in Decline - How Washington Can Reverse the Tide
- Tim Penny and Jeanne Massey: The case for Ranked Choice Voting