As longtime readers know, I worked for Minneapolis' Instant Runoff Voting initiative a few years back.
January 14, 2009
The Unknown Senator
Lessons from a photo finish in Minnesota
Tuesday, January 13, 2009; A14
College Professor, Steve Shier, sees need for runoffs to fix elections like the
Minnesota Senate race.
January 6, 2009
August 7, 2014 (Minneapolis) - The Minneapolis Charter Commission recently approved a proposal to raise the candidate filing fees ...
- Third party candidates should be included in debates
- Mayor Betsy Hodges on the Impact of Ranked Choice Voting in the 2013 Minneapolis Mayoral Race
- Best of the Worst: Politics On-Air a resounding success!
- Fairvote MN News: RCV Has a Blue-Ribbon Year at State Fair, Summer Beer Dabbler
- Fall/Winter Organizing Interns – FairVote Minnesota
Why school board voting isn't ranked-choice, and why it should beIt can provide the difference between a negative and a constructi...
- Jack Uldrich: Ranked-choice voting is needed at all levels
- Pat O'Connor: Crystal primary highlights the need for a smarter voting system
- Mike Griffin: Spread Ranked Choice Voting
- Jake Loesch: Minnesota’s primary problem: It’s time for a change (or two)
- Duluth News Tribune, Local view: Ranked-choice voting has many benefits but is misunderstood