Instant-runoff voting would remove costly, low-turnout primary elections.
by Jeanne Massey
July 23, 2009
Dear Friends,Political dysfunction is deeper and more pervasive than ever in this presidential race. Extremism, polarization, divi...
Letter in the Star Tribune, August 12, 2016ILHAN OMARHer exciting primary win would have been even better with RCVI’m elated but...
- Eric Black: The U.S.: a four- or five-party country jammed into a two-party system
- Letter in Rochester Post-Bulletin: Ranked Choice Voting will provide better election outcomes
- Letter in Rochester Post Bulletin: Ranked choice voting will provide better election outcomes
- Larry Diamond: Democracy in Decline - How Washington Can Reverse the Tide
- Tim Penny and Jeanne Massey: The case for Ranked Choice Voting