Hamline Professor and former FairVote Minnesota board member David Schultz discusses Instant Runoff Voting on Almanac, January 16, 2009.
Click here to view program.
An exciting new report from the Brennan Center for Justice identifies Ranked Choice Voting (RCV) as one key way to engender meanin...
By Ellen Brown and Carl "Buzz" Cummins / Pioneer Press / 01/20/2015 This November, St. Paul is poised to make history -- aga...
- Dick Woodbury: No more spoilers, a focus on the issues: 6 reasons it’s time for ranked choice voting in Maine
- Richard Carlbom: Legislature should pass a 'local options' bill to expand ranked-choice voting
- East Bay Express: Oaklanders Understood Ranked Choice Voting
- Star Tribune editorial: Minnesota voters stand apart, at least in part
- Wy Spano: Ranked-choice voting will level the muddy playing field