By Roy Srp, Waseca
“We, the people, in order to form a more perfect Union.” “We the people” — us — has not changed for well over 200 years. “To form a more perfect Union” needs to be changing all the time.
Reintroduce the concept of fusion, and add a dash or two of instant-runoff voting
MEMORANDUMTo: Interested PartiesFrom: Jeanne MasseyRe: Key Findings from City of Minneapolis’s 2013 Post-Election Survey...
Mayor Pete Lindstrom and Council Vice President Emily Larson: Local governments deserve the option of ranked-choice voting
Star Tribune l April 7, 2014This legislative session, we have missed a great opportunity for innovative, reform-minded Minnesota c...
- Politics in Minnesota: Local-option RCV bill quashed in Senate
- Professor David Schultz: Ranked-choice voting promotes democracy and saves money
- Dave Durenberger: How RCV could help take some of the money out of political campaigns
- Professor David Schultz: Race, class and RCV: Why the Jacobs-Miller study is largely irreleva
- Counterpoint by Professor Matt Filner: Ranked Choice Voting Does Work