We should have made IRV take care of this mess. He would have cleaned it up weeks ago.
By Marisa Helms | Friday, Nov. 14, 2008
November 12, 2008
RCV By The Numbers: 2013 Key St. Paul Ward 1 Election FindingsTurnout for the Ward 1 city council race was 4,766 -- 33%% higher th...
November 5, 2013http://kstp.com/article/12303/?vid=4613958&v=1 ...
- MPR: Ranked-choice voting meets a crowded field in Minneapolis
- MPR: Minneapolis election is state’s first major test of ranked-choice voting
- Star Tribune talks to voters on Election Day
- David Brauer: What’s the future for ranked choice voting?
- MPR: Legalities keep ranked-choice vote counting in dark ages