September 16, 2009
Instant-runoff voting would remove costly, low-turnout primary elections.
by Jeanne Massey
July 23, 2009
Highland Villager: October 24, 2016The political pundits are at it again, telling voters to just say “no” to third -party cand...
- Letter by Sen. Patricia Torres Ray: Ilhan Omar's primary win would have been even better with RCV
- Eric Black: The U.S.: a four- or five-party country jammed into a two-party system
- Letter in Rochester Post-Bulletin: Ranked Choice Voting will provide better election outcomes
- Letter in Rochester Post Bulletin: Ranked choice voting will provide better election outcomes
- Larry Diamond: Democracy in Decline - How Washington Can Reverse the Tide