January 14, 2009
The Unknown Senator
Lessons from a photo finish in Minnesota
Tuesday, January 13, 2009; A14
College Professor, Steve Shier, sees need for runoffs to fix elections like the
Minnesota Senate race.
January 6, 2009
By Roy Srp, Waseca
“We, the people, in order to form a more perfect Union.” “We the people” — us — has not changed for well over 200 years. “To form a more perfect Union” needs to be changing all the time.
Time to Rank the Tastiest Fair Fare—See You in St. Paul! We don’t go quite as far back as butter sculptures or Ye O...
Spread ranked-choice voting By Mike Griffin, MN Daily, July 30, 2014In November 2013, Minneapolis residents had their second oppor...
- Jake Loesch: Minnesota’s primary problem: It’s time for a change (or two)
- Duluth News Tribune, Local view: Ranked-choice voting has many benefits but is misunderstood
- Morrison County Record: Ranked-choice voting worthy of local option
- Star Tribune Editorial: Open the door wider for ranked-choice voting in Minnesota
- Mayor Pete Lindstrom and Council Vice President Emily Larson: Local governments deserve the option of ranked-choice voting